Willamette Valley Moving is fully operational during the COVID-19 outbreak with the following necessary precautions:
- All employees, upon entering customer’s home and while in home, will have masks and/or protective face coverings and gloves. This is for everyone’s safety and piece of mind.
- We will still offer packing services with the following exceptions:
- Kitchen items, dishes, food, etc should be packed or placed into plastic bags by customer.
- Bathroom items should be packed by customer as well.
- Children’s toys, books, and other personal items also need to be handled by parents.
- We will still pack common areas, living rooms, basements, garages closets, art, TVs, etc.
- Anyone who is sick should contact our office to reschedule and/or make necessary arrangements with friends or family to have someone present to help facilitate your move.
We will do our part throughout this situation and ask everyone to work together until this passes. Anyone who has questions or concerns, please feel free to call our office 503-621-0442. We strongly believe in the importance of communication as we navigate this environment with our valued customers and staff. We look forward to working with you.